How to Winterize Your Motorcycle - Step by Step
Motorcycle Winterize - Step by Step. Winterizing a motorcycle.It is very simple procedure and take between 30 minutes and one hour. What you have to do is:
- wash the bike, to remove dust, bugs and salt
- dry the motorcycle, if possible ride it for 15 - 20 min
- add a stabilizer in the tank and full it with petrol
- leave it to work for 10 - 15 min to give enough time for stabilizer to go into injection system
- change the engine oil and filter
- lubricate the chain
- lubricate all bolts and nuts
- lift the tires above the ground (central stand or jack)
- disconnect the battery
- cover the bike
- put the battery on the battery tender
That's all, now go home and wait for the next riding season!
Don't forget to subscribe for a new video every week!